Below the catalog of the services on which we provide advisory and end to end support as well:
- Large scale and enterprise ServiceNow transformations
- ServiceNow Consulting & Advisory Services
- ServiceNow ITSM, GRC, ITAM & SAMPRO
- ServiceNow Custom Application Development and further support
- Agile Service delivery methodology
- ServiceNow managed services and support.
- Capabilities in training
- Implementation Capabilities Globally
Following are the benefits which we focus on while delivering the services:
- Organizational scale up along with increasing productivity
- Customized assessments of the objectives and the associated risks
- Gaining visibility into business-critical services, improving project predictability and delivery
- Providing Real-time visibility & optimization of the digital services
- Enhanced user experience and improve efficiency.
- Improvements in complex and challenging enterprise environments
- Best practices and solutions Consulting
- Driving digital transformation along with intelligent automation of tasks, empower self-service.
Change Management module in ServiceNow provisions a User interface (UI) for analytically controlling the life cycle of all the changes and facilitating beneficial changes to be made with minimum disruption to IT services. Vulnerability response plugin has now been integrated with the Change Management module introducing extra functionality within Change Management. There are three types of Change requests:
- These change requests follow a prescriptive process requiring two levels of approvals before being implemented, reviewed, and closed. A full range of assessments and authorizations such as peer or technical approval, change management, and Change Advisory Board (CAB) authorization is required for the Normal Changes to ensure minimum disruption to the IT services.
- Standard change is frequently implemented, has repeatable implementation steps, and has a proven history of success for past 6 months or a year. Since the standard changes are pre-approved, they follow a streamlined process in which group level or peer approval and CAB authorization steps are not required.
- These types of changes must be implemented as soon as possible. Emergency Changes are usually used for resolving a major incident or implementing a security patch. Due to the criticality of the change, it is considered to be of a high priority which bypasses group and peer review and approval and goes directly to the authorization state for CAB approvals.